8.06.2009

Recommend: Stroller Hooks

Stroll'r Swivel'rs
Price= $5.99

This is another item I threw on my registry and received at my shower. I assumed they would come in handy whether the stroller I was using had storage or not (one of my strollers does, one doesn't). Sure enough, I've used them a handful of times! You can't hang anything too heavy from them or the stroller will become off balance, but they are great for light-medium bags. My diaper bag is usually the heaviest thing I carry around so I throw it in the storage compartment of the stroller and then hang the lighter bags from the hooks. They are great for free'ing up your arms. I imagine they will be great when the day comes that Trent wants me to hold him as we walk through the mall. It will be bad enough I still have to push the stroller, but at least I wont have to push the stroller, carry my bags, AND carry the heavy child. This is just one of those little items that it doesn't hurt to have. You may not use them often, but you'll be glad you have them when you do use them.



Pros:
-snaps onto most strollers
-the hooks swivel 360 degrees
-inexpensive
-they are made of plastic, so they are easy to clean


Cons:
-can be difficult to remove from stroller
-some reviews on BRU say they break easily (mine have held up well so far)


Recommend: Yes. I like them. They would make a good bow-alternative if you are giving a baby gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment